Our vents with thermal sealed glass are sure to provide plenty of light, energy efficiency, and the security you demand. Vents are designed to increase ventilation throughout the room or area while keeping insects out. They reduce moisture, stale air, and foul odour from your liveable space, preventing mould, mildew and wood rot. When closed during the cold winter, it completely seals the opening from the elements and keeps your room warm thereby lowering your heating bills.
Ventilation window installed within glass block wall or a brick/stud wall. The sizing is suited to a traditional glass block at 190 x 190 x 80mm with a 10mm mortar/grout bed.
- Replaces 4 blocks (2 x 2) within a glass block wall to allow ventilation.
- Best installed in the orientation shown in images.
- Openable face is generally installed internally and insect mesh faces externally if on an outside wall, however can also be used internally in partitions.
- Opening ‘wing’ door with sealing and closing handle.
- Double glazing unit to one side, insect net on other side.
- Available in multiple formats, see full range here.